Complete details and on-line registration can be found at the Beyond Vanilla website.
Beyond Vanilla is an educational and social weekend devoted to BDSM techniques and D/s relationships. Workshops geared towards novice and intermediate individuals are intermingled with social opportunities and lots of entertainment.
Beyond Vanilla is proud to host this year's National Leather Association Annual General Meeting. For more information please visit the NLA-I website. This year will be the 22nd Anniversary of the NLA-International. The meeting will have guest speakers from organizations such as NCSF, Sexual Freedom Network, and Leather Archives and Museum and more. The NLA-International awards will be given out this year as well and will encompass the Man and Woman of the Year, Chapter of the Year, Publications Awards and the Lifetime Achievement award winner will present a Key note address. Please join them as they celebrate anniversary and diversity.
Weekend registration is $75.00 through July 15 and then rises to $99.00. Registration at the door will be $110.00. Registered guests receive entry to all of the workshops and an event run pin. Commemorative T-Shirts and tickets for the Saturday Dinner Keynote are also available. Our Keynote address, offered by Ms. Twisted, will be an event not to be missed.
Volunteers are needed throughout the weekend and anyone agreeing to volunteer will receive a $30.00 rebate after completion of volunteer hours on Sunday.
Play party passes will only be on sale at the Registration Desk at the event. Registered guests and NLA-Dallas member may purchase tickets, but quantities are limited so be sure to shop early.
The Sterling Hotel has a special room rate of $71.00 plus tax. Contact the hotel directly at 214-634-8550 and mention that you are attending Beyond Vanilla XVIII to obtain this rate.
Beyond Vanilla XVIII will also feature:
* Vendor Mart, featuring kinky toys, leather goods and clothes as well as other items, will be open to the members of the public at least 18 years old.
* A Silent Auction to benefit Bryan's House will be held throughout the weekend.
* The International puppy and Trainer Conference (IPTC) will offer workshops and demonstrations for all those who love those "human" puppies. Registration for IPTC is included for all registered guests.
* The 4th Annual boy patrick Memorial Teeter-Totter-a-Thon, a marathon teeter-totter ride organized to raise money for Bryan's House. This annual event is a highlight of Beyond Vanilla and has raised over $4,000 to date. Anyone can help raise funds for this great charity, one up-and-down at a time.
* A Whip Lounge – A comfortable indoor environment for whip enthusiasts to gather to talk whips, exchange tips, relax in a casual atmosphere and crack off a few.
We hope to see all our old friends and lots of new friends for this exciting and educational weekend. Be sure to sign-up early to take advantage of the discount rates.
Please feel free to cross-post to appropriate groups and lists.